Sunday, February 20, 2011

down 5#

Well.. I didn't check my glucose this morning, but I didn't need to since I didn't have any cake last night.  Good for me.  When I stepped on the scales, I was pleasantly surprised to see another pound bit the dust.  That's 5 total since I got my metformin started.  Not bad.   I hope it continues.
Today was cereal for breakfast with Coffeemate Coffee Creamer liquid in lieu of milk which my body doesn't tolerate.
Lunch was a grilled cheese with provolone and american cheeses, and chicken noodle and vegetables soup.  Yummy.
I had a sugar free pudding this afternoon.
Tonite was macaroni with chicken and veggies on top.  Very good. 
My bedtime snack is raspberry yogurt with a dollop of SF Cool Whip.  Very filling.
It is peculiar to me that I can eat cheese and yogurt without any side effects, but one swallow of milk and my stomach goes wild.  Ice cream ...?  Well, I can eat a small dish of ice cream, but if I have another one within a few days, it's the same crazy abdominal symptoms.. weird.

No comments: