Monday, February 21, 2011

112 :(

Wish 112 was my weight rather than my blood sugar today. 
I can see pasta going away in my life.  I'm certain it was the macaroni in the chicken salad last night, though I didn't overeat, my portions were just right, but the macaroni seems to be a bit too much for my body to handle.. add that to my list of banned foods.
Turkey, beef, and milk... now pasta.  sigh.....
After that I got on the scales.. Thankfully, I still hold my 5# loss quite easily.  AMEN.
Thought for myself:  Don't get hung up on one bad blood sugar.  Learn from it, Keep track of your diet, and know what causes the spikes. 

Breakfast:
2 scrambled eggs - PAM for lube
1 slice whole wheat toast with a tsp butter (real butter, uh huh.)
1/2c sliced peaches
2 small dry cooked strips bacon.
------------------
Lunch grilled cheese,
handful of grapes,
mouthful of canned tomatoes
----------------------
supper is grilled chicken breast- 3oz
broccoli
home made dinner roll
thinking about rice/veggies... would love to see how I react to rice.

No comments: