Friday, February 11, 2011

118

Down 4#, Glucose up to 118
I started the Metformin last evening.  I need to drink more water.
************
Breakfast was the same as usual..
2 scrambled eggs, 2 small dry crisp pieces of bacon, 1 slice toast with a tsp butter.   Of course, 1 1/2 c coffee to go with it all. 
Planning a ride on the Schwinn.  Gotta get that FBS down.
************
Good lunch- same as yesterday,but cream of mushroom soup- 90 calories. 
************
Wish I had some decaf coffee... perhaps I'll get a cup of hot tea.
supper was very good.  Leftover chicken in slices.. I still have another meal I can make with it. :)  Broccoli and fruit salad on cottage cheese, and sliced fresh tomato.  Yum.  It sure was good.
Snack today was cheerios- multigrain. 
I'm very tired tonite.  Heading for bed.

No comments: