Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Starting out anew

Today is my day of reckoning. I have hit the scales this morning, and my work is cut out for me.
Coffee will be my freebie.. with Coffeemate creamer. It's non dairy.

Breakfast: 2 large fresh eggs
1/2 c cottage cheese

Snack : 1 egg white boiled (watching my cholesterol)
1/2 c brussels sprouts
1/2 c carrot sticks
1/4 large green pepper

Lunch:The above left me so full, I opted for fresh roasted peanuts

Supper; chicken stew.. just the solids, no gravy
2 med shrimp

snack:
cottage cheese.. 3/4 c
1 roma tomato.. a nice big one

AOTD (Activity of the Day): I walked out to the end of the driveway and brought back the empty garbage can... a big one on wheels.

1 Peter 5:10
But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.

No comments: