Saturday, October 25, 2008

Saturday

Now that my feet are set solidly on the ground again...
Breakfast was:
2 egg whites, 1 yolk with zucchini, yellow squash, green pepper, green onion
1/2 c cottage cheese
OH.. my Jello has frozen!!!! I'll peel a bit off for now.. and see what unfreezes later...

Lunch:
ham slices filled with cream cheese.. not much, just a tad
what's left of my jello...

Drinking plenty of water.. up to 2 c /day now and then coffee... up to 3c/day now..hmmmmm

Supper :
leftovers tonite.. I have some chicken, pork.. and lots of veggies. Tonite, canned veggies
Ok.. I had canned tuna with chopped green onion
and green beans.. yummy!
Jello.. pretty good
Snack: peanuts

1 Corinthians 10:13
There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.



No comments: