Monday, October 27, 2008

-4 pounds

5 DAYS INTO THE PLAN....

I have decided that Mondays will be weigh-in days for the record.. the total for the past week has been 4 pounds ! I'm delighted !!
Exercise is on the agenda for the day.. the high point of my day in fact. I'm headed for the Y this afternoon with Jane.. we are going to do some water aerobics.

Staying with the diet plan.. need to increase the water intake.
zxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxz
Had a great workout with Jane today.. we are going back tomorrow to try again. This should be super good for me..
It's left me so relaxed and pleased with myself for actually taking that first step.. (dunk)
After all the exercise, I was shocked at how heavy I was getting out of the pool.. oh...forevermore! We headed to the toasty whirlpool and spent almost 10min there to warm up our muscles.. we did warm up exercises before we worked out too.
Tomorrow I'll be in the class with Jane.. aquarthritis.. lookin' forward to it.

2 Corinthians 12:10
Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches,in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

No comments: