Sunday, January 21, 2007

YES AND NO

Not so bad today.. edema in legs is on the mend. There is some swelling there, but again, a bit better than yesterday. I'll get to see my ankles again one day I'm sure.
WEIGHT:-/+ 0 No change.. holding the 5# fluid loss well.
MEDS: 10:30am 1 Tylenol 500mg, ASA, Folgard,Prevacid, Dyazide
FLUIDS:
3 cups coffee this morning to get me warmed up
starting #1 water
LOW SODIUM FOOD INTAKE:
1/2 banana with meds
Tilapia, green beans,and grapes
2 slices potato bread toast w/ butter- the real stuff
Supper tonite is packed..
grilled chicken salad with lots of tomatoes w/ lo Na dsg

adding 2 extra bottles of water tonite.. we'll see.

THE PLAN:
The plan of the day is water.. lots of it. And while I make Wendell some chicken barley soup, I'll also be braising some chicken for my salad today..I did get veggies and fruits. That will be supper tonite.

No comments: