Saturday, January 20, 2007

THAT'S MORE LIKE IT

It's morning. The first thing I noted was that my ankles are substantially reduced from yesterday. Not normal by any means, but getting there. Through the night I got up and drank almost the rest of bottle of water #2 from yesterday. I hopped on the scales to see how much fluid was eliminated..

  • Loss: -5 pounds
  • 8am Meds: Dyazide, Folgard, ASA, Prevacid,
  • 9am tylenol-2 500mg tabs
  • Fluid intake:
coffee, fat free creamer
water - finished yesterday's 2nd bottle
#2 bottle on my desk
  • Low sodium food intake:
banana-2
mandarin oranges
fruit juice
tossed salad /squirt of Italian dsg
tomatoes chopped
green beans with a little butter
almost 1/3 of a bear claw breakfast roll- didn't like it...too sweet for me. A waste of calories and too much sugar and sodium to spend on even a half.
Skipping making chicken for the day.. will try tomorrow. I can always buy the chicken at the cafeteria.. broiled and perfect for me.- perhaps on a pita half.

Gainfully employed today and will be stopping for some veggies.. carrots, tomatoes, celery and bananas too.
We go through a lot of bananas with Wendell using them for his GI problems..
Also will get a few Gala apples and possibly some grapes depending on the price.
Note to self.. perhaps cheese too- we seem to be out.

No comments: