Monday, January 22, 2007

I DIDN'T EXPECT IT TODAY

Adjusting fluids and intake has it's bonus. I was more concerned about fluid weight loss.. and this morning got a surprise in addition ...

LOSS- 4 #........ brings me to a total of 10#
MEDS- Tylenol 2 500 mg, Plavix, Aspirin, Folgard,Prevacid,Dyazide- 10 am/5pm
FLUID INTAKE
2 coffee at the moment
1 water......poor poor poor !!!
LO NA FOODS
banana
tilapia-2 servings
green beans- 2 servings
grilled chicken salad with lots of tomato, carrots for supper tonite
taking a banana, mandarin oranges and peach yogurt too

Note to self.. didn't eat the oranges.. but had a couple pieces of chocolate and a handful of crackers at work tonite.. Accckkkk!
Hope I do okay in the morning


THE PLAN
Keep the present plan in action.. lo na foods, drinks, and increase the water slowly.. at least 2 bottles a day.. aim for 3 by next week.

2 comments:

Jthemilker said...

Good job Mummy... I gotta catch up!

mungojelly said...

I learned to drink enough water years ago & it's been very good for me. It's always washing me out. If pure water is hard for you, it counts just as much to have herbal tea or water with a little lemon or orange. Good luck!