Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I LOSE AGAIN..


Whatever I am doing, it must be right. Today when I woke up, I was surprised again to have my ankles even more reduced. There is just little swelling there now. If I keep this up, I may see ankles by tomorrow.
I was also pleasantly surprised to find another loss when I stepped on the scales. I will have to keep watching the scales daily because of the edema in my legs, but it makes me happy to see that physically they are looking more like human legs.

WEIGHT: -2 #

MEDS:
2 Tylenol 500 mg, Prevacid, Aspirin, Folgard, Dyazide 9am/5pm
Tonite I'll start the Vytorin again- it's a statin drug- I went off of it because the muscles in my arms hurt..they still hurt, so I can safely assume it's not the Vytorin.

FLUIDS:
Enjoying my first coffee at the moment
#1 water is on my desk in front of me
#2 bottle is half empty

LOW NA FOOD INTAKE:
Banana with meds
Tilapia- 2 servings, Green beans buttered and Mrs Dash for seasoning
Supper: Lemon pepper chicken, veg/pasta medley, ice cream for dessert..
Snack.. a bunch of grapes

THE PLAN:
I think the best plan is to try to keep the diet / fluids where they are. It seems to be working fine. I'll be very careful with Sodium intake today.

No comments: