Friday, January 19, 2007

whoa............

This is a nightmare.. my ankles are solid.. swollen.. I'm getting concerned. The weight gain was 6# since the last time I got on the scales ... I think Monday when I was still at my 8# loss.
I'm cutting back the sodium starting today.. for sure. No wonder I feel so sore all over.
This is not a game anymore.. gotta get those pounds off for my health.
I took my dyazide today..will repeat it at 4pm.
So far I've had 2 cups coffee
and a 2 serving banana
and 2 serving mandarin oranges
Now I'm heading out for a bottle of water..
I'm determined to get my real ankles back. One day I may take a picture of them just to remind myself that they are small and not bad looking except when I am retaining fluids. AAACCKKK!!!!
The goal for the day:
  • get in at least 2 bottles of water
  • keep the sodium under 200 mg
  • move a little more today..

No comments: