Thursday, October 26, 2006

THANKFUL



What a surprise today.. I have to weigh every day anyway because of the fluid
on my ankles, but when I got on the scales I'd lost 5# in 2 days!! I'm assuming
that my increased intake of plain old water + just trying to stay on the 1800
calorie diet has been the reason.. no offence, Mr Simmons..
I'm finding it difficult to get all the servings of bread in each day.. but with
pizza 2 nights ago (veggie lovers), and last night's alfredo chicken, I'm able to
get at least close. I'm not much of a bread eater.

I'll be packing a lunch today..
Tuna salad and then some fruit.. canned pineapple and an apple..
Breakfast? Well, if I can pull it together before I have to leave, it'll be same
as yesterday.. eggs and toast and fruit.
Works for me !! If not.. Hello McDonalds..and an egg McMuffin..
Just have to keep counting exchanges and then drink a lot more water.

1 comment:

Jthemilker said...

LOVELY Mummy! Keep it up!