Friday, October 27, 2006

BETTER & BETTER

My daily habit is to get on the scales when I get up and before I get dressed or eat. Not just a habit, but directed by my PCP in return for my complaint that my ankles swelled so much I couldn't see them any more. It is the result of vascular disease I've had for many years.
The scales were always dreaded, but today, not so. I welcome the scales and look to the DOWNSIZING of my body. I wasn't disappointed this morning either.. Tomorrow I'll set the ticker to reflect yet another loss. It's amazing when I think that I ate till I was well satisfied last evening.
Today...
Breakfast: coffee, cereal, toast, fruit
Lunch: chicken salad sandwich...
Supper: to be decided later. Likely soup and sandwich at work.

Snack.. fruits !!
I may get some pretzels to help me along with my bread exchanges. This seems to be a problem area.
Gotta get some bottled water too. I'll stop on my way to work today to get a case.
Can't wait to post tomorrow !!

No comments: