Saturday, March 10, 2007

HERE WE GO AGAIN

I really have to get moving on the weight loss.. I'm feeling so bogged by my excess baggage.
Yesterday I did very well.
Bkfst:
2 scrambled eggs
2 small waffles/butter only
banana
Lunch:
Supper: 6" hoagie with meat/cheese
apple
Snack:
2c cereal/pretzel mix

My back has been bothering me a lot lately, so I am trying to keep on the move as much as possible.. I take time at supper to walk to the garage at work and back again. By the time I do that, my back is aching and I'm thankful to be able to stop. Walking will be a priority. I may try today.
I finally got on the scales- I've been ignoring them daily because my ankles aren't too bad and I was assuming that I'm not retaining as much fluid as I had been before.. bad idea not to weigh daily- gotta do this. Anyway, there is no change in weight for which I am thankful- but wish it was going down.
I'm finishing my brunch coffee and then will start on water.


As for today:
Meds: Prilosec,ASA,Vitamin,Metanx,2 Tylenol (11:30am),Dyazide
Breakfast:
3 scrambled eggs (2 yolks,3 whites)
2 bread w/butter
3/4c mandarin oranges
3 c coffee/Coffeemate creamer

Lunch: 1 small apple
Supper:
3 oz chicken- baked
3/4c carrots
2/3 c mashed potatoes
2 Croissants

Snacks:
1 small apple
I have saved my huge salad for a snack tonite.
I was just too full to try any more food.
Let's see- I have had 5/7 proteins and need 2 more .. hmm...I'll have to look for cheese I suppose.
I've also had 8/10 bread exchanges... hmmm... I'll need 2 more of those too.
The veggies will be in my salad.. lettuce (2 cups), cherry tomatoes (12), cucumber (about 3" sliced), mushrooms ( about 4 large), and the dressing will be a dollop or 2 of Italian.
I've had no milk exchanges today- perhaps yogurt? Whoa.. there is too much food to eat and not enough time to consume it all.. that is always my problem. You'd wonder why I'm so overweight?



No comments: