Sunday, March 18, 2007

A SLOW DOWN

Having coffee now.. had breakfast.

Cereal- oatmeal with strawberries..
3/4 c Mandarin oranges
2 slices toast

Meds: 2 Tylenol XS, Dyazide, Vitamin, CoQ10 100mg, Prilosec 30mg, Metanx, ASA 81mg, Strattera 40mg
The Strattera makes me nauseated.. my intake has been poor the past few days, but I'm keeping up with vitamins and I am eating some- just not a lot.
Smells of foods drive me up the wall too.. someone ordered wings last night at work.. thought I would lose my cookies right then and there.. I was getting panicky about it till someone closed the conference room door and I settled. Wendy tells me this should be short lived with the medication.. and when it's done, all will return to normal again. She's right.. actually the nausea wasn't bad yesterday, only when the wings arrived.

Lunch:

Supper:

Snack:

Exercise: Just at work I'm afraid.. Too much ice out there..

1 comment:

Jthemilker said...

Hello- how's it going? Getting better?