Sunday, March 11, 2007

SHOULDA SKIPPED THE OLIVES

I was trying to figure out what the offending food was that caused my ankles to swell and stay swollen this morning. It is not hard to figure, as most everything I ate yesterday was of the low sodium variety. But.. I did have a huge salad last night before going to bed, and that salad had 4-5 very large green olives in it. I assume that is the culprit. I'll be much more careful from now on.
No change in weight. Considering my ankles, that is very encouraging.

Meds: 2 Tylenol XS, dyazide, Prilosec, Vitamin, ASA, Metanx

Breakfast:
1 egg w/3 whites scrambled with mushrooms
1 pre measured hash brown pattie
2 cups coffee
1/2 c canned peaches
A couple of mouthfuls of water.. I'll take a bottle to church with me for the long drive down.

Lunch:
Grilled chicken breast-plain
Potato wedges
Tossed salad w/ranch- to dip
Onion petals and Zucchini fries- we shared
Coffee
Supper:
Pork roast
mashed potatoes no gravy
tossed salad- hold the olives
green beans

Snack:
Ice cream-chocolate

The Count:
Bread:
3/10
Fruit:
1/3
Protein:
6/7 I am going to go over on this one- not a problem..all lean meats

1 comment:

Jthemilker said...

Oh WOW you are back on this blog!!! I missed you! Keep pressing on.