Thursday, March 15, 2007

THINGS ARE CHANGING

Well, things are changing.. I'm taking a new med that is causing me to not be able to follow my diet; in fact, I am not eating much of anything from the nausea. Hopefully it will be short lived.. I need the nutrients. It has been 2 days of nearly nothing at mealtime.. not good.
I got all the way to supper yesterday when the nausea hit hard and I couldn't even sit at the table with food. No loss of my 'cookies' but the urge is so great the more I am around the food. So I am drinking more water for now.
I'll be stepping on the scales in the morning.. we'll see how it's affected my weight..
Meds: 2 Tylenols late tonite- 10pm
Strattera 40 mg , Prevacid 30 mg x 2 today for the nausea, Metanx, Dyazide, ASA 81mg,
I held the fish oil caps today.. will try them again tomorrow.
Vytorin 10/20 at bedtime

Breakfast: 1 egg yolk, 3 whites
2 biscuits with a smidge of butter on each
2 Coffee

Lunch : Munchies.. I picked at a couple pieces and then tossed the rest.. too nauseated
Raspberry tea- 1/2 cup

Supper: Garlic parmesan chicken and pasta- about a cup.. didn't do real well.. ate about 11pm when the nausea had subsided a bit.

Snack.. a couple plain tortilla chips and a handful of oriental rice crackers..
Water- some

So the diet isn't going real well here..

Exercise: well, I was on my feet a lot today. and napped about 3 hours after I got home.. mostly because I just felt so sick and exhausted from it all.

Looking to a better day tomorrow.. (that'll be later today.. it's already Friday.)

1 comment:

Jthemilker said...

Well that's just not pleasant. I hope it gets better soon.