Monday, November 06, 2006

MONDAY..


Well, I didn't eat well over the weekend, but the scales are stationary for the moment reflecting that bit of poor eating. It wasn't how much I ate.. but what I ate.. Nothing sweet.. but not balanced.
Today I'm already doing much better:
Cheerios 1/2 cup with Non Dairy milk
1 small banana
2 cups coffee with ND milk

Ah.. lunch......
4 oz tuna
1 apple
1 tbsp mayo
1 cup coffee

I did stop today and bought 2 cases of bottled water. That will last the rest of the week I hope. Water goes fast around here.
Tonite we are having a pork roast. I can smell it in the crock pot and it makes me want to try some now.. but I'll wait. I'll have Mandy bring home some salad stuff and we'll have green beans with it.. and perhaps some fruit for dessert.
Yep... back on track again.

1 comment:

Jthemilker said...

Did you quit?