Saturday, March 26, 2011

A week's worth of glucose

I have been working on a photo project and not online often this past week.. but here are my totals..
March 20- 101
March 22- 100
March 24- 105
March 26- 110
Weight loss- now 13#
Amen.
I have to keep a diary closer to see why I'm having mini spikes in blood sugar.
On Wednesday, Wendell and I went out to eat at Ponderosa.  I ate things I shouldn't have .. and fried wings?  I paid for it all the rest of the evening and into the next day.  We had Dreamfields Macaroni in a salad on Thursday - and no real spikes in glucose were noted, so Friday for lunch, I served it yet again.. and today I see this small but significant spike yet again.  Not sure if it's the pasta or just the snack stuff I had- a serving of dry cereal, and an orange in the early afternoon.  As I said, I need to keep a better diary.

No comments: