Saturday, March 12, 2011

92

Blood sugar is well within normal limits at 92 this morning.  That tells me that the fruit salad we had last night with the dollop (about a heaping tablespoon) of SF Cool Whip is a safe choice for us as a side or snack.  YAY!  I love fresh fruits- this one had 1/2 small banana, 1/2 sliced navel orange, 2 strawberries (note to self- GET MORE!) , and some canned peach slices on top.. very very tasty.

I had chicken (left over) for lunch and supper yesterday.  Supper had a small baked potato, and 1/2 c canned Le Seuer peas (the best), and our usual mini salad.  I noticed last night that hubby didn't augment his plate, and other than the liberal amount of butter he put on his food, I couldn't complain.  Gotta work on that 'serving size of butter'.  He has accepted the dressing on his salad without complaint.

My weight is still at 10#, but I'm watching the decimals go down daily, so pretty soon I'll be able to claim 11.  Smiling here.

No comments: