Tuesday, March 15, 2011

down 12#

I felt like I overate yesterday.. I had this leftover chicken- about a half cup- and couldn't bear to throw it out.. so I ate it.. this, after eating a healthy portion at supper.. Then.. on top of that was snack time and I ate my whole snack- 3 strawberries, 2 strips of fresh pineapple, and a carton of yogurt.. Yes, it was too much.
I've been 0.2# short of calling an 11# weight loss.  I was holding out for today, but wasn't sure my overeating would even reflect it.  Imagine my shock and surprise when I stepped on the scales this morning after breakfast and saw that I not only lost the 0.2#, but a whole other pound with it!!!!   Astonished, I ran out to tell Wendell and  collect an "Atta Girl!!!" from him .. I love that.
I should have known there was a loss here greater than 2/10s of a pound- my pants feel looser and I just don't feel like I'm carrying the full load around any more.  It's coming off my belly and I'm so happy I could crow!!!
YIPPEE!   On to tomorrow and another pound to lose.. one at a time, one day at a time, and control those portions..  no more pigging out even if the meat needs tossed.  (That chicken was like eating butter, but no fat added.. very lean and perfectly baked.)
On to tomorrow... and a controlled blood sugar.
Can't wait to see the doctor in a couple months..If this keeps up, I should be down substantially both in weight and glucose.  YAY!

No comments: