Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Recipes for coconut oil

A few suggestions for some fat burning...
I am living proof that one doesn't have to do any exercise to lose weight.  I'm down officially 21#, though my own scales says 22.  I'll not quibble over 1#.. 
I'm trying to incorporate coconut oil into my diet.  It isn't that hard if you find something that is pleasing to your tastebuds.  For instance:
1c hot water
1 tsp cocoa powder
1 pkt stevia
1 tsp coconut oil
Half &Half to taste
It's a good pick-me-up in the afternoon.

or how about this one...
2c chicken/beef broth
2 Tbsp coconut oil
2 Tbsp butter
2 Tbsp sea salt if you make your own broth- which is much more nutritious than store bought.  
Drink 2c once a day.
It really is quite delicious- very rich and not greasy at all.

Here's one I haven't tried yet, but have the tea..
1 c prepared Chamomile tea
1 Tbsp coconut oil

Another recipe I saw on Dr Oz was for Green tea
2c green tea- steep for 20 minutes, no less
Juice of 1/2 lemon
I added stevia to mine and it was super duper.. 
Drink 2c / day for fat burning.
I'm enjoying mine right now.


No comments: