Monday, November 17, 2008

-4

Okay.. I confess.. I wasn't faithful to the program while we were in NY last weekend. In fact, I had ice cream and cookies which definitely were not good for me. I am still holding that one pound of gain. UGH!
Started the zone this morning with Wendell.
He's a 4; I'm a 3


I ate breakfast, though I am a bit queasy this morning.

2 eggs (2 proteins)
1/4 c cottage cheese (1 protein)
1 1/2 slices white bread (3 carbs).. 1 tsp butter (3 fat)

We haven't done our Zone shopping yet, so I am aware that these are poor choices at the moment, but they were balanced and that is the bottom line, eh?

I need to figure out a 1 snack for us. Hmmmm....
Cheese slice and a few saltines?
I have to give this some thought.

I got the measuring tape out last night.. .aaaaackkk!!!!! I had no idea I was so huge!
It was definitely an eye opener.

No comments: