Friday, April 04, 2008


It's been several days, and I finally got back on the scales .. and was pleasantly surprised to find 6 pounds missing. This plan is working I think.- could be fluid loss, but that is also good.
I am eating smaller meals and really enjoying my snacks a lot.. I concentrate on fruit with my snacks and the veggies with meals. Protein with all meals/snacks, and whole grains all day..
I added peanuts to the menu.. seems okay. Not a lot, just a big hand full.
Today's veggie with lunch was broccoli.. 2 big bunches.
I'm sitting here with a full glass of water.. I have about a third of it left now.
Exercise: I took a short walk around the house and halfway out the driveway and back. It's a beautiful afternoon, though cloudy and threatening rain. That's okay. I'm starting slow.
My plan is to go to the local store for a gallon or 2 of drinking water- I need this for coffee as well as drinking. I'm amazed how fast it disappears.
I believe the more I move, the more limber my muscles seem to be... except for my lower back/hips that seem to tighten up with the walking. I refuse to stop however and will inch forward.

No comments: