Sunday, April 05, 2009

Here's the score for the day.. ambiguous..
I try to catch Wendell before he's dressed, but didn't .. so I put him on the scales anyway just for a check.. and he's gained a pound... BOOOOOOO!!!! The thing is, I think he has at least a pound of loss because of his clothes and shoes especially.
I'll recheck him in a day or so.
Blood sugars have been stable in a normal range aside from the past few days when he was 111 and 115.. hmmmm he's also been feeling ill. I would think the BS is elevated for that reason.. today he is back to 96.. and normal.

As for myself, I stayed the same.. and I was dressed too.. but not with the heavy clothes that Wendell had on. I should probably go to the 1200 cals.. but I'll try one more week of 1500, and then move if I need to.

Pray for our success!! We can do this..

No comments: