Wednesday, March 25, 2009


Here we go...!!! Wendell weighed in at home this morning, so I'll be keeping track of his losses here in the next months. He had been using a 1600 ADA diet, but the doctor decided to eliminate 400 calories more, and he's now on 1200 calories. He can do this.

I have joined him on the diet.. I also started at 1600 calories, but now am seeing some results with 1500, as of Monday. It's Wednesday. As of March 21st, I've lost 6#, and it hasn't been too difficult to stay with the program.

Exercise: we are heading to the pool today for an hour or so walking.
I have walked around the yard and have done very little, but some yardwork, and I feel that's why I've lost so quickly.

Tomorrow I will post some of his meal plans. They are filling despite the lesser calories. It helped to limit to 1600 calories for a week before going to the 1200. He is adjusting.

No comments: